Are you a designer or programmer and want to get into service for AA? We have a number of projects that could use your help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Skills that we’re looking for in particular:
- WordPress developers
- DevOps Linux specialists
- Swift for iOS
- Java for Android
We contribute to a number of projects with the goal of bring the message of AA to those who still suffer.
- Meeting Guide for iOS a meeting list app for iOS devices
- Meeting Guide for Android a meeting list app for Android devices
- MeetingGuide.org, a meeting list database and map that extends beyond Santa Clara County. Provides the backend for the mobile apps.
- 12 Step Meeting List, a WordPress plugin for maintaining meeting lists, in use on this site. Includes automatic address verification and geocoding. Groups meetings by locations and provides various export options.
The meeting list data for Santa Clara County is maintained by AA volunteers and is freely available to all in the following formats:
Here are some ideas for technology projects, suggest one or add support for one by emailing email@example.com.
- Implement site redesign contributed by Eva Z., code as parent theme (WordPress / HTML)
- Multilingual options (WordPress)
- Contact the office / technology team forms (WordPress)
- Donation page (WordPress / PayPal API)
- Audit our Google Analytics / Google Webmaster Tools accounts to spot issues or opportunities, set traffic goals (SEO)
- Test restoring site from backup (DevOps)
- 12 Step Diverter Database (Laravel)
- Event calendar with filtering and recurring events (WordPress)
- Improvements to mobile web app (AngularJS)